Emotional Response-Ability™ for Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence, Wellbeing, and Performance
- The Two Paradigms for Interpreting Your Emotions
- Embracing Frustration as a Force for Achievement
- Embracing Anger as a Force for Mutual Respect
- Embracing Resentment as a Force for Mutual Consideration
- Taming Reactivity before it manifests as a fight/flight/freeze/appease response
- Embracing Anxiety as a Force for Risk Management
- Embracing Fear as a Force for Wealth Preservation
- Releasing Stress before you become exhausted and start making mistakes
- Embracing Envy as a Force for Growth
- Embracing Shame as a Force for Excellence
- Overcoming Procrastination before you pay the price of putting something off
- The TENOR Method for Emotional Wellbeing and Improved Performance.
This course consists of twelve 1-hour lessons delivered over Zoom. Every lesson includes concept education, skills training , and a breakout session with other learners. Participants are expected to complete a half hour homework assignment between classes. Classes are recorded. The cohort meets every week on the same day and time for 12 weeks.